Once you have chosen Kardinia International College for your child, you can commence the enrolment process by following the procedures outlined below.
- Ensure you have read the Overseas Student Handbook, and completed the Overseas Student Application Form and the Homestay Profile.
- Send the documents with a copy of student’s recent school report to the College. It can be sent via email [email protected] or fax to +61 3 5278 9529.
- The College will contact you and advise whether there is a vacancy and whether the application will proceed to interview (usually undertaken with the student via Skype).
- If successful, the College will send a provisional Letter of Offer setting out the amount of fees and Health Cover payable in advance.
- When the fees are transferred to the Kardinia International College Trust Account, you need to fax a copy of the receipt to the College and a “Confirmation of Enrolment” document will then be sent or electronically transferred to you together with a copy of the receipt.
- A student visa can then be applied for by taking the “Confirmation of Enrolment” document, receipt, health documents and passport to your local Visa Office.
- Our Homestay Co-ordinator will contact you regarding preferences for homestay families.
- When the student arrives at Melbourne airport we transfer him/her to our College/homestay family free of charge if this is within business hours. A cost of $120 will apply if the arriving at other times.
- The next day an orientation of the College and Geelong will be conducted by our Homestay Co-ordinator. Students will be assisted with setting up bank accounts and also purchasing the College uniform.